Maintain a professional work environment by providing superior customer service, generating sales by advising customers on landscape supply materials, upkeep a clean work area, and provide general assistance to overall day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Build and nurture client relationships through in-person and over-the-phone interactions.
- Provide superior customer experience.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge to provide guidance to homeowners and contractors.
- Provide accurate pricing and quotes, taking orders over phone, online, in-person.
- General office duties, answering phone, creating invoices, scheduling deliveries.
- Effectively use a Point-of-Sale system to complete various types of sales.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of storefront.
- Cross-train on various roles – as required.
- Complete additional assigned tasks – as required.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy store.
- Must be able to lift 30lbs.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be willing to work Saturdays and occasional holidays.
- Customer service experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of POS Systems is an asset.
- Knowledge of landscaping materials is an asset.