The Warehouse Shipper and Receivers are responsible for accurately fulfilling, selecting, and checking orders to fulfill them for our clients’ needs. Ensuring that all orders are processed in a timely manner.
Position type: Hourly
Environment: Warehouse and dock of meat processing facility, office environment
Regular Hours: Both AM and PM shifts. Hours may vary as per workload. Overtime paid as per labour regulations. Plant operating hours between 6 AM – 12 AM
Accountabilities and Detailed Activity
Warehouse Logistics & Administration
• Communication to all parties of delayed inbound or outbounds, missed appointments and other issues timely: Scheduler, Production, CRM, Logistics, external carriers.
• Consults with warehouse supervisor and production supervision on daily inbound and outbound schedule.
• Review shipments and generate packing slip and bill of ladings.
• Saves electronic copies of all inbound/outbound paperwork to company server, send all required physical paperwork to front office for filing.
• Follows product receiving, shipping and transfer SOPs and ensures timely and accurate input of information for all items entering/existing the facility. Inventory Control
• Loading & Unloading of Trucks and document appropriately.
• Perform departmental and area housekeeping to ensure space is clear, safe and storage is maximized.
• Maintains inventory and controls by conducting scheduled physical counts and reconciling discrepancies.
• Move inventory throughout the warehouse as directed, ensure all product is organized efficiently. performing departmental housekeeping organizing floor space adhering to storage design principles
• Ensure daily staging of packaging inventory GMP & Safety Compliance
• Ensure a safe working environment utilizing consistent practice of health and safety procedures.
• Maintain equipment to ensure it is in good working order.
• Follow and adhere to company guidelines on safe work practices (GMPs and SOPs).
• Follows product receiving, shipping and transfer SOPs adhering to safe shipping practices.
• Receive and organize product on a first-in first-out rotation method.
• Ensure there is no eliminated or spoiled product. Paperwork & Documentation Management
• Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and all documentation is stored and organized correctly
• Submit documentation in a timely manner to all related parties that are required.
• Loading & unloading of trucks to be documented accurately.
Start Your Application