Welcome To Confederation Freezers - Applying For The Operations Analyst Position
The Operations Analyst will be responsible to support the day to day to day operation through analysis of data and working with the warehouses to streamline organization of accounts and processes. The role will include the development of KPI’s in relation to labour and efficiency in the warehouses as well as working with the General Managers to evaluate customers by performing margin reviews and auditing warehouse services through to billing. The Operations Analyst will also be responsible for analysis of projects directly affecting the warehouse and the ability to drive greater revenue through the facilities.
- Understand the warehouse functionality in depth.
- Work with the warehouse to understand current procedures and analyse to identify the potential for efficiency gain.
- Identify and develop KPI’s specific to warehouse functions that can provide a meaningful and measurable dashboard for each building.
- Review accounts and analyse margin generated by accounts (margin reviews).
- Review shift alignment in all facilities.
- Review and report on warehouse employee activities e.g., absenteeism and vacation.
- Work with sales to understand incoming customers for ease of setup and transition.
- 5+ years of Supervising in a warehousing/logistics environment.
- Very strong computer literacy, including MS Word, Excel (advanced), Outlook.
- Familiarity with unionized warehouse operations.
- Familiarity with Korber WMS system.
- Good written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Good customer service skills providing prompt and courteous support.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills allowing for efficient and effective identification of problems and the ability to apply appropriate solutions.
- Must be reliable, pro-active, and attentive to details.
- Good time management skills - knows how to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Post-secondary education in Logistics or Finance, or a relevant field.
NOTE: Strong preference for new hires have full series of COVID-19 vaccine authorized by Health Canada.
Start Your Application