Welcome To Synergy Franchising - Applying For The Synergy Franchising - Multi-Unit Manager Position
WHO WE ARE
Synergy Franchising is a young, enthusiastic, people-focused company that brought Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to the Edmonton area!
We offer a fun, inclusive, and diverse workplace where we support our team to succeed and work to instill confidence and pride in your skills and abilities. We encourage collaboration, value respect, and foster a supportive workplace for team members from the front lines through to upper management.
We love welcoming new team members to our team and we work hard to make Popeyes a great place to work!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for dedicated team player to join us as a District Manager. If you work well in a fast-paced environment both independently and as a part of team, have great communication skills, learn quickly and have a passion for people. If you think you’re the right fit for us we’d love to hear from you!
Role: Multi-Unit Manager
Location: Northern Alberta
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Compensation: We offer competitive wages as well as many team incentives!
Hours: Variable Hours
- Accountable for the overall operational excellence and guest experience of every Popeyes restaurant in their district;
- Responsible for managing and developing restaurant management teams through goal setting, coaching, and feedback;
- Consult on hiring, recruitment, and promotion of restaurant managers in partnership with the People & Culture department;
- Accountable for ARC and VOG metrics;
- Accountable for actions to solve problems and celebrate positive guest feedback. Research, resolve and prevent a future problems;
- Remain informed on restaurant evaluations with the Manager, Operations and develop action plans for improvement with store management;
- Accountable to ensure Synergy Franchising and Popeyes operational standards are enforced and met on a daily basis;
- Accountable that the highest standards in food safety, hygiene, and restaurant safety;
- Accountable to ensure Synergy Franchising Constant Hiring Plan, Lagniappe Growth Program, etc and Popeyes VOG, LTO, etc Operational Programs are used on a daily basis;
- Accountable for all restaurant cost control metrics including overseeing restaurants food ordering and labour scheduling;
- Responsible for leading their teams to achieve financial metrics and projections;
- Responsible to understand how to successfully operate a Popeyes restaurant in all areas (Service, Prep, Kitchen);
- Accountable for Drive-Thru speed, accuracy, and quality;
- Accountable for the successful opening of all-new locations in the region;
- Responsible for excellent customer service and support through resolving complaints on service, quality or other issues;
- Consult with the Manager, Operations, and Vice President of Synergy Franchising to support growth, innovation, operational improvements, and overall excellent; and
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned by the Manager, Operations.
- Valid driver’s license;
- Minimum three to five years’ experience as a multi-unit operational leader;
- Formal education or experience in a business function such as but not limited to Accounting, Finance, General Business, Management or Operations;
- Solid knowledge of restaurant operations;
- Passion to succeed and grow in an organization;
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to utilize business reports and industry and competitor knowledge to consistently identify opportunities to drive sales;
- Ability to assess situations, customize solutions and communicate plans to direct reports to accomplish objectives;
- Strengths in cost management thus maximizing bottom line;
- Ability to coordinate, communicate and balance multiple projects simultaneously; and
- Working in the restaurant requires a flexible schedule as our stores are open daily, which requires early morning, evening, weekend, and holiday availability.
***As part of this application you will be asked to complete a short assessment. Only candidates who complete this assessment will be considered for any open positions. Thank you in advance for completing this application.***
Start Your Application