Welcome To Tremploy - Applying For The Coordinator - Career Bridges Position
Title: Coordinator - Career Bridges
Reports To: Executive Director (Tremploy Inc.)
Contract: January 2023 to July 2023
The Program Coordinator is the lead on the Career Bridges program (www.careerbridges.pe.ca). This position is responsible for ensuring that the integrity and continuity of program delivery is maintained in all four locations on PEI, namely Charlottetown, Montague, Summerside and O’Leary. The Coordinator is required to oversee the program and staff with respect to scheduling, delegation and logistics as well as administer assessment tests and cooperate with referral agencies.
- Oversee program development
- Administer the Strong Interest Inventory® Test and other assessments using tools such as the Differential Aptitude Test (DAT)
- Manage program promotion, marketing and communications
- Oversee the registration/intake of participants
- Evaluate Program Facilitators’ performance and provide feedback
- Review and assess feedback on all programs for continuous improvement
- Other duties may be assigned as required
- Master’s Degree in Counselling or Education preferred
- Significant teaching experience plus administration and staff supervision duties
- Experience in program development and assessment
- Strong interpersonal, organization and administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Knowledge of computer systems and software including Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel to program locations across Island (Charlottetown, Summerside and O’Leary)
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in Adult Education would be considered an asset
- This position has a 37.5 hour work week and requires travel to program delivery locations (paid mileage).
- Compensation is in the range of $28 to $30/hr.
- Anticipated start date: January 30, 2023.
- Time Management
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Ethics and Integrity
- Planning and Organizing
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Decision Making
- Team Work
Start Your Application