Welcome To Courtland Landscape & Grounds - Applying For The Landscape Construction Labourer Position
We are recruiting now for our Landscape Construction Division.
If you are looking for a company with the opportunity to grow, you are passionate about landscape construction and building beautiful outdoor spaces, with proven landscape construction skills we would love to have you join our team. Your passion for giving your best and meticulous hard work ethics will serve well in our company.
- 2+ years of infield landscape construction experience.
- Must have knowledge of practices, methods, equipment, material and tools used on a construction site.
- Knowledgeable in most hard landscape construction aspects (Lay brick, interlocking, concrete blocks, stone and other similar hardscape materials to construct or repair arches, walkway, and other structures, build patios, garden/retaining walls, and other decorative installations, face, size, cut and lay stone. Woodworking skills, working with cement and construction of pools. )
- Ability to withstand some repetitive physical work (kneeling, bending, lifting) and working in all weather elements.
- Operate various hand tools, power tools, and equipment
- Drive and operate a variety of trucks/equipment to complete a variety of job tasks to assist with landscape construction projects
- Ability to Read, analyze and understand site plans.
- Self-motivated, with good work ethic, team player, reliable and honest.
- MUST have valid G drivers licence
In-House and Out sourced Training
Competitive Hourly Wage
Referral Program Bonus
Company hosted events (BBQ's, Golf Tournaments, Family Fun Days, etc)
If you meet the requirements above and are looking for a company that offers a strong team culture with a focus on safety, quality, efficiency and employee satisfaction apply today!
Start Your Application