Welcome To Greenwin Corp - Applying For The Landscape Team Member Position
Summary: Supporting your team leader and teammates the successful candidate will work at improving and revitalizing the outdoor spaces of Greenwin managed properties.
What you’ll get to do:
- Support the vision of building landscapes that leave a lasting impression.
- Support your team leader and teammates in completing maintenance and beautification landscape projects.
- Help create beautiful and well-maintained outdoor spaces for our residents.
- In winter months keep our properties safe for the people who call Greenwin properties home.
- Work with a positive and uplifting team who are focussed on teamwork, caring, and growth.
- Provide exceptional customer service to teammates and clients.
- Work in accordance with the Ontario Health and Safety Act and corporate safety standards.
Who you are:
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on landscaping experience.
- Willingness to do physical work and support teams/projects as required.
- Friendly demeanor that is focused on customer service excellence.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Be a team player.
- Knowledge of the Ontario Health and Safety Act.
- A valid driver’s licence (G) and a vehicle to get to work.
Greenwin Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve and providing an accessible environment. Accommodation is available upon request by contacting email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Start Your Application