Welcome To NS Auto Sector Council - Applying For The Industry Outreach Coordinator Position
The Automotive Sector Council is a for impact not for profit. Our focus is to assist the automotive industry of Nova Scotia with their workforce development. From Auto Technician, Collision Technician, Service Advisor to administration. ASC is supporting both employers and employees through innovative strategic practices.
This role is intended to help promote the automotive industry to various stakeholders across Nova Scotia. This role will support the Automotive Sector Council, which in turn will support the Retail Gasoline Dealers Association. This role will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Create annual communication / marketing plans complete with measurable objectives.
- Develop social media strategies and execution, including performance tracking.
- Write creative briefs and produce materials or oversee the creation of materials, based on those briefs.
- Create presentations, trade exhibits, videos, point of purchase, print and electronic media messaging.
- Create and issue press releases to targeted media, and tracking press coverage including equivalent dollar exposure. To be approved by the Executive Director prior to issuance of any marketing or press releases sent out.
- Delivering presentations and face to face communications to various stakeholders and employment prospects.
- Collect and document qualitative feedback.
- Provide analytic support on program effectiveness.
- Answer to both the Executive Director and Manager.
- Support the Automotive Sector Council and Retail Gasoline Dealers Association as advised by the Executive Director or Manager.
Required skills at a minimum:
- Good listening skills
- Able to read audience
- Organizational skills
- Good time and priority management
- Understand marketing fundamentals
- Communication skills
Salary - $40,000 - $50,000 based on experience
Start Your Application