Welcome To Algonquin Property Services Inc. - Applying For The Crew Member/Apprentice Position
If you love working outdoors, aren’t afraid of hard work and would like to have the opportunity to advance, this is the job for you. Landscape Apprentice’s can expect to learn the particulars of beautifying a landscape from on-site training. Tasks include trimming, blowing and cutting of grass, weeding, cultivating and edging of garden beds, pruning, raking, cleaning of equipment and trucks, ensuring safe work and wearing of PPE.
Experience: 0-2 years
Benefits: Uniform, health and dental (after first year)
- Perform as a team player with focus on optimism and passion.
- Efficiently complete landscape tasks according to plan, with focus on quality and production.
- Quality landscape work is efficiently completed while growing in skill and professionalism, in a positive team environment.
- Valid and clean G licence (a licence is preferred but not required)
- Team player, hard and fast worker
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High quality of work
- Excellent stamina
- Work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise & cold.
- Flexible working hours including occasional weekend work.
- Responsibility and dependability
- Ethics and integrity
Wages: Competitive Wages based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Start Your Application