Who We Are
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Lotus Capital is a real estate investment and asset management firm with a reputation for tenaciously pursuing optimal risk-adjusted returns for investors. Strong asset management, administration and accounting underpin our investment platform. We emphasize open dialogue and communication, transparency and accountability, and timely reporting to achieve long-term, shared success.
Who You Are
You are a get-it-done person who proactively anticipates people’s needs. You complete work quickly and accurately. You react with an appropriate sense urgency to a variety of situations and requests. You enjoy taking effective action on a wide variety of tasks with limited oversight. You have superior organizational skills, great attention to detail and the ability to solve problems creatively. You have experience in managing tight and conflicting deadlines, navigating multiple priorities and completing projects on time. Recognizing that you are also the “first-face” of the company, you are warm and welcoming and look forward to providing positive support.
• Primarily supporting the President, you also support two executives within the firm with errands, tasks and scheduling;
• Coordinate all travel details for all executives including flight passes, preferred hotels, etc.;
• Assist executives with additional personal business occasionally after hours;
• General office duties, such as photocopying, scanning, updating database and maintaining company lists;
• Answer and direct phone calls in a professional and friendly manner;
• Warmly greet any visitors to the office, prepare meeting rooms, pick-up and serve food and beverage, and clean-up, as needed;
• Manage office supplies, maintain office equipment, and coordinate with vendors;
• Coordinate couriers, sort mail and faxes;
• Collect invoices through daily monitoring of the accounts payable email and submitting and coding invoices to shared files;
• Assist with basic bookkeeping, deposit incoming cheques in a timely manner;
• Create and update Excel spreadsheets for the purposes of simple project budgeting and personnel expense reports;
• Manage system for paper and electronic filing including the conversion of paper documents to storage in the cloud;
• Assist in maintaining the annual filings for entities per regulatory requirements;
• Coordinate staff functions and annual corporate gifting projects
• Maintain the office event calendar and vacation calendar; and,
• Provide proactive ongoing support to the team.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant
• Post-Secondary Degree or College Diploma
• Proficiency with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Publisher; and
• Proficiency with internet use and navigation, and website maintenance.
Perks & Benefits
• 3 weeks of paid vacation per year plus Statutory holidays, and 5 paid sick days
• Health, dental and vision benefits
• Extensive wellness coverage including chiropractic, registered massage therapists, etc.
At Lotus Capital, being committed to a diverse, inclusive and socially-minded workplace is one of our keys for success. We believe that talent is talent and that having many different perspectives, backgrounds and experiences makes for a stronger team. Lotus Capital Touchstones: Driven, Aligned, Collaborative, Transparent, Nimble and Socially-Minded.
Salary: $65,000 to $75,000 per annum
Please complete the entire application and include Resume and Cover Letter. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.Start Your Application