Welcome To Edenborough Landscaping - Applying For The Maintenance Crew Leader/Foreperson Position
Edenborough Landscaping is a young, established, growing, fun loving, action-packed group of people who work in landscaping because we love it. If you can bring passion and love for this type of work, then we want you on our side. Our standards our high and we do expect a lot. In return you can count on us to support and develop you to the best of our abilities.
This Position – Daily Tasks
This position involves, among other things:
- Providing mowing, line trimming, collecting of debris, deadheading flowers, mulching, spring & fall clean up, fertilizer applications and other general landscape maintenance tasks.
- Providing clear expectations, training, guidance and positive, constructive feedback to all team members.
- Enforcing all the company’s policies and procedures especially those concerning personal and environmental safety.
- Final approval of all work performed. As the team is nearing the completion of the assigned tasks, you will be required to inspect the property to ensure that every task has been completed according to standards.
- Providing relevant communication concerning the property to your manager.
This Position - Qualifications & Experience
To be a preferred candidate for this position applicants are expected to possess the following:
- Three (3) years of Landscape Maintenance Experience
- Functional knowledge of plant ID and plant care
- Valid G driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- You must have strong interpersonal skills, be an excellent communicator and team motivator
- Must be able to operate all types of trucks, trailers, lawn mowers and other small engine tools required for yard maintenance
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Be able to perform numerous physical work tasks required by this position
- Maintenance Foreman: 2 years
This position is seasonal with the opportunity of winter work for the right candidate. Please apply with resume. We thank all interested individuals but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Start Your Application