Reports to: Landscape Construction Crew Leader
Works daily with: Crew Leader, Landscape Construction Team Members
About The Position:
Our Landscape Construction team members are an important part of our Landscape Design / Build team. At Garden Holistics, our Landscape Construction Team Members are interested building beautiful outdoor living spaces, and learning expert horticulture and landscape construction methods. They have a focus on safe work practices, love working outdoors and bring a positive attitude.
About the Role You’ll Play:
You will play a key role in the construction and efficient completion of work in the areas of hardscapes, softscapes, and outdoor carpentry. You are eager to follow quoted plans and verbal instructions on how to turn our landscape designs into reality. You like to collaborate and pull together as a team to complete projects on time and budget.
What You’ll Be Doing:
1. Building beautiful outdoor living spaces according to landscape design and plans.
2. Following technical best practices when completing work on site.
3. Ensuring pace of work meets or exceeds expectations of clients and quote.
4. Following all health and safety protocols.
5. Perform necessary cleaning and maintenance on tools and equipment.
6. Safely operating equipment; trucks, trailers, skid steers and mini-excavators.
The Results we see from a great Landscape Construction Crew:
1. Projects completed on time & budget.
2. Clients are thrilled with the quality of their new outdoor living spaces.
3. Absence of injury, accidents and near misses while on site.
4. Well organized and maintained tools, equipment, and materials.
1. You’re detail oriented and diligent with follow through.
2. You have some knowledge of professional horticultural practices, or interest in learning these skills. CLT, Apprenticeship or Diploma in Horticulture are considered a major asset.
3. You can get to and from our yard in Clarksburg, ON
4. You’re a good communicator with empathy, accountability, and fairness on your mind.
5. You’re physically fit with the ability to lift up to 50lbs, and perform repetitive physical tasks.
6. You feel aligned with company core values mission and vision below.
Our Company Values:
Communication, Humour, Integrity, Expertise, Fairness
By combining the science of horticulture with expert practices, we’re masters at having fun doing what we do best. Our vision of success includes spaces which enhance our clients’ outdoor enjoyment at home.
Hours of full-time work:
• Monday-Friday 6AM-6PM
• Permanent, full-time seasonal
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive salary - $23-29/hour
• Health Spending Account
• The best co-workers anyone could ask for
• Paid personal days