Welcome To Appleby Landscape - Applying For The Crew Member - Property Maintenance Position
Looking for more work-life balance in landscaping?
We offer a four-day work week Tuesday to Friday or a traditional work week.
Appleby Landscape has been exceeding the industry standard by designing, building, and maintaining timeless, beautiful landscapes for over 30 years. Our attention to detail and exceptional customer service has allowed us to amass an exclusive clientele of prestigious residential and estate properties.
What you can expect working with Appleby Landscape:
- Higher than industry average salaries and wages.
- Excellent bonuses.
- Company paid uniforms.
- Paid horticultural education and apprenticeships for career-minded individuals.
- A positive workplace culture including regular social events.
- All necessary personal protective equipment (PPE).
- The most advanced, industry-leading fleet and equipment that is consistently upgraded.
- A well-organized and safe team environment.
- Physically rewarding work while enjoying the great outdoors.
- Year-round opportunities are available.
Crew Member - Residential Property Maintenance:
- Weekly lawn maintenance, garden weeding, plant/shrub pruning, garden bed edging, hedge trimming, transplanting & planting, tree/shrub removal, installing mulch, overseeding, laying sod. Snow clearing is optional.
- Machine operation skills are considered an asset.
- Reports to Crew Leader.
- Monday to Friday and Tuesday to Friday positions are available.
- Saturday work is optional (not mandatory).
- Approx. 10 hours per day.
- Full season: April to December.
- Winter work is optional.
- All team members meet at our shop/yard every morning.
- A positive attitude with a willingness to learn and succeed.
- Accountability and reliability.
- Work well with a team.
- Valid driver’s licence: minimum G2.
- Your own reliable transportation to and from our facility.
- Physically able to perform all aspects of landscaping including heavy lifting (22 kg/50 lbs).
- Certified safety footwear in good condition.
Ideally you have:
- More than one year of relevant landscape industry experience.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Your own reliable vehicle to get to and from our facility.
- First Aid/CPR certification.
- Based on experience and qualifications as well as demonstrated abilities.
- Crew Member starts at $19 per hour for an entry level candidate with limited experience and up to $24 per hour if well-qualified.
Be part of a growing team who cares about our environment, our customers, and each other...a team with an impressive health & safety record who has been transforming our community and raising the bar for over 30 years!
How to Apply:
Please indicate which position you are interested in when you submit your application on our website: www.applebylandscape.com/careers
Start Your Application