Welcome To Rockscapes of Canada Inc. - Applying For The Construction Foreman Position
We are looking for creative and hard-working individuals to join our team of artist. Here at Rockscapes of Canada, we have a passion for bringing our clients visions to life by utilizing Artificial Rock, Trees, Coral, Theming and more. The Construction Foreman will be responsible for leading the crew in performing a variety of labour work tasks to assist with the completion of water features and rockwork projects. The Foreman will be required to operate a variety of tools and equipment to carry out specified job tasks.
We provide in house training and have recently been experimenting with a 4-day week with shifts running 10 hours.
We also provide extended benefits and on-site parking.
Wage: $26.00 - $30.00/hr based on experience.
- Aid in the construction of water feature and rockwork projects from start to finish
- Assist with loading and unloading tools and products into work trucks
- Provide on-site customer service with customer
- Communicate with customers in a friendly and helpful manner
- Discuss pond maintenance with customers and be able to suggest addition features and products
- Perform pond maintenance and repairs
- Report any maintenance issue with vehicles and machines
- Maintain inventory of tools
- Keep trailer, vehicles, and construction area neat and organized
- Comply with company safety policy, procedure, and practices
- Take on special projects when requested
- Take before and after pictures
- Knowledge of pond industry a plus, but not required
- Landscaping: 2 years (preferred)
- Leadership Experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Operate a skid steer, excavator: 1+ years (preferred)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid G license with a safe record and access to own transportation
- Ability to travel to multiple site locations to meet the needs of the business
- Reliable, punctual, and responsible
- Available to work Monday – Friday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. with some weekend work required throughout the year
- Able to lift to 65 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and squat throughout an 8–12-hour shift
- Work outdoors in various conditions including heat, humidity, rain, dust and cold
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work with various hand/power tools, small engine equipment, heavy equipment, and materials
- Ideal candidate will be creative, self-motivated, able to follow direction and a team player
Ability to commute/relocate
- We are located in Erin, ON N1G 3C4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Start Your Application