Welcome To Simply Electric - Applying For The Electrical Project Coordinator Position
ELECTRICAL PROJECT COORDINATOR
Simply Electric is an established commercial electrical contractor serving Ottawa and surrounding areas for over 29 years. Based in Osgoode, ON, we perform most of our projects at large institutions in Ottawa. We offer a healthy and respectful working environment, competitive wages, RRSP contributions, and Healthcare Benefits Package.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to work with the Project Management/ Estimator and Management team to help facilitate projects from conception to completion. The incumbent will have experience in the construction and electrical field to ensure appropriate support. The incumbent will provide a wide range of coordination through all projects, this may encompass administration and project management work.
Based on experience
- Free parking
- Valid driver’s license. Must have a personal vehicle. Mileage reimbursable.
Duties and Responsibility
- Ensure safety protocols are put in place and followed by employees.
- Startup and closeout construction specifications & documents.
- Monitor, review, and report subcontractor progress and works schedule.
- Facilitate and obtain any permits.
- Maintenance of project documentation
- Coordinate all purchase orders and implement purchase order form requirements.
- Support all office administration essential to projects.
- Organize project binders and files for new projects.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to plan, coordinate and implement complex and competing projects.
- Must be highly organized, analytical, and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines; must be able to analyze and prioritize assignments.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Proficient with all Microsoft programs
Start Your Application
- Experience in the construction or electrical industry essential.
- Undergraduate Electrical engineering technician or technologist diploma is an asset.
- Construction Project Management certificate an asset.
- Proficiency in English essential, both official languages an asset