Welcome To Dusty Miller Landscaping Ltd. - Applying For The Landscape Personnel Position
Title: Landscape Personnel
Company intro: We are an award-winning landscape company providing high-end residential landscape design, construction, and maintenance in the greater Toronto area. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, creative, skilled individuals who crave new challenges and opportunities.
- • We are looking for someone with a desire to pursue a career in the landscape industry.
- • Experience in landscape plan reading, planting, sodding, working with assorted plant materials etc. will be considered an asset but is not required.
- • Knowledge of various landscape equipment and safety guidelines is also considered an asset but is not required.
- • Must hold a clean valid driver's license.
- • Able to work Monday to Friday from 6am until 6pm (Actual time will vary)
- • Position runs seasonal from Spring 2023 until Early December
Top benefits or perks:
As a team member at Dusty Miller Landscaping, you’ll enjoy:
- • Optional benefits: Health care, dental, life insurance
- • Career development: Education and training opportunities
- • Employee Appreciation Days
- • Wages starting at $18.00 and may vary based on experience
- • Paid Statutory Holidays after 3 months employment
Location: Queensville Ontario
Start Your Application