Welcome To Land Master Contracting Ltd. - Applying For The Crew Leader/Foreperson Position
Are you Looking forward to taking your career to the next level?
Join our friendly, professional team, and benefit from our training programs. Land Master contracting is offering Landscape Construction Lead-hand position, which is an exceptional opportunity for individuals who have some landscaping experience and ready to take the next step toward a reliable, professional career.
Who Should apply (apply If you are):
- You have experience in landscape construction, and you want to take the next step
- Looking for a professional and reliable company.
- Can’t grow where you are and looking for an opportunity.
- Passionate about Landscaping and want to make it your career.
- Willing to perform Physical tasks.
- Willing to participate in learning programs.
As the second person in charge onsite this position directs and coordinates all project-related activities and works under the foremen’s or directly General Manager’s Supervision. A lead hand may work with or without onsite Foreman.
The project includes planting, grading, Interlock paving, Retaining wall, Water feature, Masonry work, Concrete work, Woodwork (Fence and Deck).
- Performing installation on the daily bases while supervising other crew members.
- Oversee and lead a team of Landscape Construction Workers, ensuring quality work and adherence to timelines.
- Maintaining a safe working environment.
- Promoting a positive and productive environment.
- Record keeping of the job progress and forecasting the material needed.
- Communicating openly and honestly.
- Training crew members if requires.
- Following and promoting company policy.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in landscape construction
- Knowledge of construction technics
- Able to grade the base prior to the installation
- Able to run the job site with minimum supervision
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to motivate and coach team members
- Able to use small engine tools such as a concrete saw
- Experience in operating equipment like skid steer or Mini excavator
- Physically fit and able to perform manual labour work for extended periods of time.
- Excellent customer service
Start Your Application
- Dental care
- RRSP Match
- Vision care
- Vacation pay
- Bonus scheme