Welcome To Murray's landscape Services - Applying For The Garden Centre Worker Position
- All Customer service duties to provide a friendly and informative atmosphere for the customer
- Answering product inquiries on price, availability and product use.
- Answering technical questions on all garden center products and plant material including vegetable growing, ornamental nursery stock and houseplants.
- Responding to customers by phone, fax and/or e-mail o Directing customers in the proper use of pesticides, grass seed, mulches and fertilizers.
- Assisting customers in making best plant selections based on their site constraints.
Assembling product for orders:
- Gathering plants and soil, fertilizers, sod, etc.
- Involves lifting up to 50 lbs
- Involves working outside in all weather
- Assisting with delivering product
Assembling and maintaining store product:
Start Your Application
- Receiving and recording deliveries to store and farm
- Pricing and sorting product received, including plant loads, hardgoods, courier deliveries, interior plants, etc.
- Arranging attractive store displays and arranging plants in yards.
- Maintaining plants in retail space, including interior plants, annuals, perennials, etc.
- Assisting in cleaning the shelves, mopping floor, cleaning washrooms, etc.
- Assist cashiers with the cash - record and accurately perform all cash and transaction duties while keeping within policy guidelines