Courtland Landscape & Grounds is recognized as an award-winning design-build and property maintenance firm with office locations in Tillsonburg, London and Woodstock. We have proudly been servicing our clients for over 20 years, and throughout our history, innovation, dedication and service excellence have led the way to become one of the largest full service companies in Southwestern Ontario.
We are a team of ambitious, creative dreamers and builders who work hard and are exceptionally proud of what we design, create and maintain. We offer an environment that is extremely positive, productive, fun and rewarding, with the challenges and opportunities needed to keep us all growing.
We currently have a Lawn Maintenance Foreperson position open at our Woodstock, ON location.
• Supervising a crew of 1-3 people
• Mowing and line trimming residential, commercial and industrial client properties
• Operating Company Truck and Trailer.
• Operating LMN app.
• 3+ years in field lawn maintenance experience and 2+ years crew supervising.
• Experience running zero turns, navigator and/or walker and line trimmers
• Snow Removal Experience is an asset
• Must hold a Valid G driver's license and a clean drivers abstract (required)
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Tolerance to various weather conditions.
• Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
• Must be able to work long hours and Saturdays as required.
• Must be available 24/7 (winter season only)
Competitive Hourly Wage
Referral Program Bonus
Benefits upon 6 months of employment
Annual Uniform allowance
If you meet the requirements above and are looking for a company that offers a strong team culture with a focus on safety, quality, efficiency and employee satisfaction you can apply to: email@example.com or by Fax: (519) 688-3710Start Your Application