Welcome To Synergy Franchising - Applying For The Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - General Manager (Downtown) Position
WHO WE ARE
Synergy Franchising is a young, enthusiastic, people-focused company that brought Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to the Northern Alberta area!
We offer a fun, inclusive, and diverse workplace where we support our team to succeed and work to instill confidence and pride in your skills and abilities. We encourage collaboration, value respect, and foster a supportive workplace for team members from the front lines through to upper management.
We love welcoming new team members to our team and we work hard to make Popeyes a great place to work!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for engaging leaders to join our Restaurant Management Team. If you’re ambitious, social, put others’ experiences and feelings before your own, stay calm under pressure and are a good hearted and genuine leader we'd love to hear from you!
Because our business is built on people, we’re looking for managers who share our same organizational values. If you think you’re the right fit for us we would love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR US
We have an aggressive growth plan that will require the development of hundreds of leaders so the opportunity to develop your career has never been greater with Synergy Franchising and Popeyes!
We create opportunities for our managers to truly connect as a community, to feel secure in their positions, and to evolve in their careers (whether through promotion or professional development).
We offer highly competitive wages, benefits and a strong bonus plan as well as multiple team incentives.
Role: General Manager
Location: Canterra, Edmonton, AB
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: We offer competitive wages, bonus plan, benefits and many team incentives!
Hours: Variable shifts of 6-8 hours on weekdays, weeknights, and weekends.
- Create a great environment for the team so they want to serve our guests well, led by example;
- Coach your team to achieve superior results;
- Delegate tasks to help the team grow; providing them with opportunities to demonstrate their capabilities;
- Set performance expectations, follow up on results and hold accountable;
- Take action to solve problems and celebrate positive guest feedback, excellent CAJUN HOSPITALITY;
- Meeting and greeting customer including table side visits;
- Regularly observe the team from the guest perspective and celebrate or coach accordingly;
- Lead the entire team of the restaurant to achieve forecasted sales, cost goals and other targets;
- Oversee scheduling of team members hours and assignment of shift duties;
- Implement and follow-up on all required people, operations and financial action plans, including sourcing ways to increase revenue week over week;
- Partner with marketing lead to support initiatives and promotions;
- Completion and coordination of all weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting; and
- Maintain and exceed policies for hygiene, health and safety;
- Valid driver’s license and/or reliable transportation to travel to different locations within 50 KM;
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds;
- Minimum three years’ experience in a restaurant management position;
- Solid knowledge of restaurant operations;
- Passion to succeed and grow in an organization;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to utilize business reports and industry and competitor knowledge to consistently identify opportunities to drive sales;
- Ability to assess situations, customize solutions and communicate plans to direct reports in order to accomplish objectives;
- Assist in cost management thus maximizing bottom line;
- Ability to coordinate, communicate and balance multiple projects simultaneously;
- Work on the selling floor; and
- Flexible schedule as our stores are open daily, which requires early morning, evening, weekend and holiday shift; and the availability to accommodate working every Friday and Saturday plus a minimum of 2 closing shifts per week. Must have availability that meets or exceeds 70% of the stores operating hours.
***As part of this application you will be asked to complete a short assessment. Only candidates who complete this assessment will be considered for any open positions. Thank you in advance for completing this application.***
Start Your Application