Welcome To triOS College - Applying For The Regional Director of Operations, Ontario Position
triOS College is Canadian owned Registered Private Career College in Ontario. We strive to be the very best at what we do, both in the eyes of our students and coworkers. It is the dedication of our employees that has resulted in being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 12 consecutive years. Our College was founded on familial values and these have been retained for the last 30 years. We are truly a team in every sense and work collaboratively towards our common goal of preparing job-ready graduates. Our teams are highly motivated and passionate about the work they do and the impact they have on changing the lives of each student that studies at the College.
We are committed to building an intentionally inclusive environment that engages, supports, and empowers diversity and belonging in the workplace and communities we serve. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
To ensure the efficient and profitable growth of triOS College. This will be achieved through the development, implementation, and monitoring of systems and policies that build effective campus management teams who orchestrate recruitment, engagement, instructional delivery, and the timely placement of interns and graduates.
To motivate the campuses to drive growth, profitable operations, and quality education while maintaining highly engaged employees and students in a collaborative and people focused culture.
To be the operations authority for the campuses and the Campus Support Centre (CSC) and is responsible for educating Campus Directors, and their teams, on CSC policies and procedures while also advocating for campuses, their employees, and students.
What you'll be doing:
- Develops and actively participates in the selection and training for all new direct reports. Monitors and adapts throughout the process to ensure effective results.
- Ensures overall campus results and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are achieved.
- Participates in employee meetings at each campus to ensure open communication and the understanding and implementation of College policies, procedures, and programs.
- Provides guidance and direction to direct reports when hiring for campus administrative and instructional employees.
- Conducts regular reviews of KPI results with the campus teams.
- Provides ongoing and annual formal performance and developmental for all direct reports.
- Reviews quality assurance survey results and review the results with Campus Directors (CDs).
- Partners with the Academic Services leadership team to ensure standardization of curriculum delivery (standard exams, quizzes, etc.).
- Ensures that campus teams are meeting the educational, physical, social, and special needs of students.
- Verifies that campus operations are maintaining data entry in XCAS regarding the educational progress of students.
- Provides direction and leadership to CDs to assist in dealing with student, instructor, and employee matters.
- Monitors student attrition and retention levels in accordance with corporate standards. Reviews student no shows, cancellations, and terminations with CDs monthly.
- Works with Vice President, Operations to ensure that the student handbook is current based on ministry requirements and internal policies.
- Expert at the triOS schedule delivery & merge model systems.
- Provides support and supervision to ensure that student, instructor, and classroom schedules are designed for maximum utilization.
- Ensures that programs are following the established sequence of courses and exam timetables and that students’ graduate and complete diploma and certification exams to meet graduate and placement standards.
- Recommends, implements, and communicates systems, policies, and procedures that promote operational efficiency.
- Defines practices, procedures, systems, and policy, and assists CDs with implementation.
- Conducts campus operations reviews to monitor and report on how the standards of excellence are established and maintained and to suggest where and how to improve.
- Monitors campus expense budgets and orchestrates the approval process for any exceptional expenditures.
- Ensure compliance to meet the requirements of the Ontario Private Career Colleges Act, and any other regulations or laws (including licencing bodies like the LSO) controlling school operations, as applicable to their region of responsibility.
- Ensures compliance to meet the regulations governing the processing of federal and provincial student loans.
- Supports the establishment and maintenance of professional working relationships with applicable sponsoring agencies like Employment Ontario, WSIB, Post-Secondary Education Training and Labour, etc.
- Attends scheduled meetings with the Vice President, Operations. Provides periodic reports, budgets and performance reviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you bring to the position:
- Drives results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Optimizes work processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Strategic mindset – Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
- Drives engagement – Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- Plans and aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Manages ambiguity – Operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
- Some post-secondary education, college diploma in business or technology, university degree preferred.
- 5+ years of progressively increasing administrative and management experience in a comparable educational environment.
- Knowledge of the Private Career College industry.
- Knowledge of current business, leadership, and customer service practices.
- Knowledge of government regulatory obligations of education in Ontario.
- Able to travel throughout Canada without restriction
- A reliable vehicle, credit card and valid driver’s license is required.
This position is based out of Ontario. The role will work remotely; however, significant monthly travel is expected within the province.
The start for the position is immediate.
Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any reasonable accommodations needed to support your participation in the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Start Your Application