Welcome To Yellowhawk Resort - Applying For The Event Director Position
Denim Hospitality is currently seeking an experienced and passionate Event Director to join our team at Yellowhawk Resort in beautiful Walla Walla, Washington. This is an amazing opportunity to create incredible experiences for our guests, while earning at the top of the market.
Summary: Responsible for the planning, organizing and coordination of private and promotional events. Creates daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual events in coordination with the F&B Team. Provides the highest quality service to guests in accordance with company policies and objectives, to strive towards guest satisfaction, positive employee relations, and profitability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare contracts for guests, service providers and suppliers for events at all Denim Hospitality Walla Walla locations (Yellowhawk Resort, Walla Walla Steak Co. and Crossbuck Brewing, T-Post Tavern).
- Plan and develop menus and services according to customer requirements, in coordination with F&B Team.
- Stays abreast of current market trends by attending community and industry events.
- Control inventories of private event equipment, order supplies and rentals needed to ensure quality and timely delivery of services.
- Conduct guest food and beverage menu tasting meetings in unison with F&B Team.
- Create quarterly and annual event sales goals and initiatives to support those goals (networking, prospecting, etc.).
- Serve as a role model when interacting with employees by maintaining a positive, upbeat, and energetic attitude and appearance, taking a proactive approach to teamwork and problem-solving.
- This position may manage on-site or off-site events as directed by the General Manager if business levels deem necessary, creating some weekend and evening obligations.
*Please note that prior to extending job offer, our top candidate will be asked to complete and pass background check*
Compensation:| $80,000-$85,000 yearly | DOE
401k Company match (one year of service, age 21)
Start Your Application