Welcome To Lamer Landscaping & Snowplowing Ltd - Applying For The Maintenance Crew Leader Position
Maintenance Crew Leader
Job Overview: Our company is seeking a Maintenance Crew Leader to lead a team of maintenance professionals in providing high-quality groundskeeping and property maintenance services to our clients. The ideal candidate will have experience in the landscaping industry, as well as leadership skills and a commitment to delivering exceptional customer service.
Culture: At Lamer Landscaping & Snowplowing Ltd, we are committed to creating a positive and supportive workplace culture. We value teamwork, creativity, and a sense of ownership among our employees. Our mission is to provide exceptional service to our clients while fostering a supportive and empowering work environment.
Growth Opportunities: We are committed to helping our employees grow and advance in their careers. As a Maintenance Crew Leader, you will have opportunities for career growth within our organization. We provide training and support to help our employees achieve their professional goals.
Employee Benefits: We offer a competitive benefits package to all our employees, including retirement plans, paid time off, and employee discounts.
Tone: We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Maintenance Crew Leader to join our team. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service, working in a positive and supportive environment, and are excited about opportunities for career growth, we want to hear from you!
- Team Leadership: Lead a team of maintenance professionals, including training, coaching, and providing guidance and support as needed. Assign tasks and oversee work to ensure quality standards are met and tasks are completed on time.
- Maintenance Tasks: Perform a variety of maintenance tasks, including mowing, edging, pruning, fertilizing, and weed control, as well as other tasks as assigned. Ensure that all work is performed safely and efficiently, with minimal disruption to clients and their properties.
- Client Communication: Communicate regularly with clients to understand their needs and preferences and provide updates on maintenance schedules and services provided. Address any concerns or issues promptly and professionally.
- Equipment Operation: Operate and maintain a variety of landscaping equipment, including mowers, trimmers, and other power tools, and ensure that equipment is properly maintained and stored. Conduct regular maintenance and repairs to equipment as needed.
- Safety: Adhere to all safety guidelines and protocols, including the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and safe handling of equipment and materials. Ensure that all crew members follow safety guidelines and protocols as well.
- Record-Keeping: Maintain accurate records of maintenance tasks performed, time and materials used, and any other relevant information. Complete necessary paperwork, including work orders, invoices, and timesheets.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in landscaping or property maintenance, with at least 1 year in a leadership role
- Strong knowledge of landscaping and maintenance techniques and materials, including horticulture, pest control, and irrigation systems
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of maintenance professionals to achieve high-quality results.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Professional certification or license in landscaping or property maintenance preferred. (CLT, CHT)
- A fun, positive work environment that encourages creativity, innovation, and collaboration.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement within the company
- Competitive compensation package, including health benefits and retirement plan.
- Company culture that values work-life balance and supports employee well-being.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour ($40,000-$50,000) Wage is based solely on experience, performance, and ability to service accounts plus upsell enhancements. Bonus available.
- Company events
- Dental care
- RRSP match
- Vendor discounts
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Winter Work Available
Work Location: Bay of Quinte Region
Start Your Application