Welcome To My Three Dogs Hwy 17 - Applying For The Kennel Attendant/Doggie Daycare/Kennel Tech Position
Do you have a passion for animals and animal care? Then you have come to the right place!
My Three Dogs on Highway 17 in Mount Pleasant is recruiting for dog attendants to join our team! We offer top of market pet care in a safe and clean environment. You will be joining a team of pet lovers who take care of dogs and cats while the pet parents are out and about.
Our ideal candidate is attentive, punctual, and engaged in their work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure each pet is treated with respect and dignity, and has a safe and fun boarding experience
- Willing to learn animal behavior to ensure their safety
- Ensure kennels and play areas are clean and pleasant to be in
- Cheerful, friendly, positive team-oriented attitude
- Clean all equipment, toys, dishes, suites, floors, etc. Cleaning is a big part of what we do.
- Use common sense to solve problems as it relates to dogs in our care.
- Understand or learn about canine body language and how to make the dogs comfortable in meeting you and having you lead them into our facility.
- If you are a hard worker who takes direction well, are quick on your feet, and have initiative to make your job great then this may be the job for you!
- We love to have fun and take our job of caring for people’s pets seriously. Safety and security are a priority while enjoying all we do. We are a team and communication is key in keeping the operations going.
- This is a physically demanding job. We ask that you be able to safely lift 50 pounds, have hand-eye coordination, and are comfortable in environments where dogs sometimes jump on you.
- Must have basic customer service skills and be able to follow our safety protocols.
- Must love dogs. We have a lot of them!
Perks of being a full-time team member with us:
Discounts on services such as daycare and boarding
Start Your Application