Welcome To Reynolds Dog Resort McMinnville - Applying For The Experienced Professional Pet Groomer Position
Great opportunity! We are looking for a friendly pet groomer to join our passionate team of pet lovers.
There's no better place to launch, or continue, an exciting and fulfilling career in pet grooming more than with us where the benefits, work environment, and opportunities are amazing! Explore all the ways you can grow your grooming career with us.
Pet groomer responsibilities:
- Dematting and detangling hair as needed.
- Bathing, conditioning and drying pets of various temperaments and sizes- You will be responsible for bathing the pets you are grooming
- Filing/ trimming nails, brushing teeth and ear cleaning.
- Styling and haircuts according to industry standards and pet owner’s directions.
- Accommodating special requests that pet owners may have.
- Ensuring a safe grooming process and work environment.
- Educating customers and recommending suitable products.
Pet groomer requirements:
- Proven professional grooming experience of at least 2 years
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service a MUST
- Treat all animals with compassion.
- Physical ability to perform grooming services as needed.
- MUST be personable with high levels of customer service to communicate with your clients about what they want their dog’s spa service to be and get hair cut instructions.
Shifts: Full-time, weekend availability is a must
Perks of being a full-time team member with us:
Discounts on services such as daycare and boarding
Start Your Application