Welcome To Sandy Hill Kennels - Applying For The Pet Groomer Position
Great opportunity! We are looking for a friendly pet groomer to join our passionate team of pet lovers.
There's no better place to launch, or continue, an exciting and fulfilling career in pet grooming more than with us where the benefits, work environment, and opportunities are amazing! Explore all the ways you can grow your grooming career with us.
Pet groomer responsibilities:
- Dematting and detangling hair as needed.
- Bathing, conditioning and drying pets of various temperaments and sizes.
- Filing/ trimming nails, brushing teeth and ear cleaning.
- Styling and haircuts according to industry standards and pet owner’s directions.
- Identifying health concerns regarding skin, ears, and oral hygiene and communicating that to the owners so they can seek veterinary care.
- Accommodating special requests that pet owners may have.
- Ensuring a safe grooming process and work environment.
- Educating customers and recommending suitable products.
Pet groomer requirements:
- Proven professional grooming experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service.
- Flexible schedule.
- Treat all animals with compassion.
- Physical ability to perform grooming services as needed.
Pay: 50% commission
Perks of being a full-time team member with us:
Discounts on services such as daycare and boarding
Start Your Application