Welcome To Laven Associates Limited - Applying For The Landscape Construction Crew Leader Position
For over 60 years Laven Associates Limited is known for experience in all phases of Landscape Development and Management. We offer a complete range of Landscape Construction Services including: Municipal Parks, Sport Fields, School Playgrounds, Roof Top Gardens and Residential Oasis.
We welcome applications for Full-Time Landscape Construction Lead Hand to join our team.
Location: Home base is in Mississauga and work sites are in the GTA.
Key Duties Include:
- Managing a crew of 3 -5 people
- Drive company truck and trailer
- Professional understanding and detail experience in both hardscape & softscape i.e. grading, aggregate compaction, retaining wall and interlock path/patio construction, natural stones installation, concrete work, carpentry, machinery operation, laying sod, planting of flowers, grass, shrubs and trees.
- Snow clearing during the winter months.
- Must have a valid “G” Drivers License and a Clean Drivers Abstract are required.
- Bonus if you have an AZ or Restricted A License.
- Must have five years or more of landscape construction experience.
- Ability to read and implement detailed designs & layout.
- Able to perform physical activities that require considerable us of arms, legs and involving your whole body such as climbing, balancing, bending, walking and handling of materials
- Ability to work in diverse weather conditions
Only those who meet the above criteria will be called for an interview.
Start Your Application