As our Landscape and Snow Removal Crew Leader, your main focus is to complete and supervise team members in the day-to-day grounds maintenance tasks to a high standard, while contributing to the overall customer satisfaction of our residents. Snow Removal and Landscaping duties will require the use of lawn tractor, push mower, power trimmer, blower, snowplow, snow shovel, tractor and seasonal related equipment. Day-to-day activities will include cutting, hedging, pruning, planting and weeding, application of ice melt products and snow removal.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum, the following:
· Supervising a crew of 3 – 7 staff by providing leadership, direction and support;
· Planning and managing the full schedules of all team members;
· Completing weekly safety talks to crew members and daily safety tailgate talks to crew;
· Performing routine and scheduled landscaping and snow maintenance of properties;
· Maintaining general upkeep of the properties to ensure all amenities are in good working order and operating to satisfaction of our residents;
· Completing all approved landscaping and snow removal maintenance work orders;
· Ensuring proper disposal of garbage and debris from the properties;
· Ensuring a thorough knowledge and understanding of all health, safety and emergency procedures for all team members, and
· Completing other related duties as required and within the scope of the role.
During off seasons and rainy days, other activities may include demolition tasks and appliance mobilization.
· Must have clean class G license with drivers abstract
· Must have clean criminal records check
· Weekend hours may be required
· Winter on call hours depending on snow fallStart Your Application