Welcome To Tremploy - Applying For The Facilitator - Career Bridges Position
Title: Facilitator - Career Bridges
Rate of Pay: $25.00 - $27.00 per hour, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Your next opportunity to help people and make a difference might lie in our invitation for applications for the position of Facilitator. Career Bridges is designed to assist individuals in career exploration, planning and decision making. We have been delivering our programs for over 40 years in O’Leary, Summerside, Charlottetown and Montague. Career Bridges encompasses three employability dimensions which include: diagnostic/self assessment/skills enhancement, job search/employability skills and work exposure.
As part of our team, you’ll provide, in a group setting, a wealth of useful information in key areas such as career discovery and planning, interviewing skills, resume writing and more. You’ll also have the chance to work one-on-one with individual clients, playing an important role as a leader or mentor in helping these individuals shape their futures.
• Guide clients in determining their interests and abilities using a wide range of methods, such as aptitude assessments, personality profiles, interviews, etc.
• Facilitate and lead group presentations on a variety of topics including writing resumes and cover letters, informational interviews, successful job interviewing, career development research and more
• Work with clients to overcome issues that could undermine their academic or career success
• Help clients craft short and long term plans for reaching their career objective(s)
• Connect clients to additional resources through research and guest speakers
• Collaborate and network with colleagues and outside agencies to help clients achieve their career goals
Job Skills & Qualifications:
• A degree/diploma in a relevant field such as adult education, counseling, teaching, etc.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Relevant work experience in an adult setting
Start Your Application