We Are Passionate For More Than Just Plants!
At Gelderman, where Caring is in Our Nature, we take caring for our team very seriously. If you join our team, you can expect:
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Overtime Pay after 44 hours per week
- Full-Time Year-Round Positions
- Tuition/ Graduate Programs
- Opportunities for continuous growth and development
- Monthly Employee Events
Who Is Gelderman Landscape Services?
Since we began in 1955, Gelderman is big on attention to detail in our provision of full-service landscaping maintenance, enhancement, and construction, but that flows from our caring approach — because everything falls into place when someone actually cares. We know this from experience. We’ve built a solid company on that very philosophy. Dependable care for employees, clients and their properties is our promise.
Landscape Foreman – Landscape Enhancement
We are looking for a Landscape Foreman to join our Landscape Enhancement team who is wanting to join a team that prides itself on client satisfaction, attention to detail, and teamwork. If you are a leader with a diverse set of skills, this is the perfect role for you!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Drives team to/from/between worksites where needed.
- Work with crew to complete projects such as landscape rejuvenation, paver lift & relay on sidewalks or driveways, site drainage improvements, & fence repairs
- Operation of common equipment such as a skidsteer, excavator, stone & chain saws, destumper, chipper and various power & hand tools
- Interact with clients on site when needed, providing exceptional customer service in a polite and courteous manner.
- Responsible for ensuring team meets quality standards and facilitate conflict resolution between team members.
- Ensures team compliance with quality and safety standards
- Monitors proper use of required personal protective equipment on team
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with landscaping and/ or construction
- Proven leadership experience
- Experience with hardscape and softscape projects such as landscape rejuvenation, paver lift & relay on sidewalks or driveways, site drainage improvements, & fence repairs
- Experience with power tools and heavy equipment operation.
- Ability to read and follow designs, work orders, and material lists
- Ability to apply necessary timelines per project plans
- Valid G license
If this position was written like 'your resume', please submit your resume now… We want to hear from you!