Welcome To CDE Services, Inc - Applying For The Sales Executive Position
CDE Services is in the business of providing POS solutions to merchants by telephonic business to business sales supported by email marketing campaigns, google analytics and multiple referral lead sources. The Sales Executive will be responsible for calling upon prospective and existent merchants using a consultative approach to qualify them, convey our distinct value proposition, and promote new and existing solutions to meet the needs of our customers. The Sales Executive reports to the Sales Manager.
In this job, you need to work smart and hard, be outgoing, conscientious, persistent, diligent, and display the highest degree of integrity. Merchants become part of the CDE extended family, and it is your job to increase our family size by making friends and developing trust. You should have a willingness to be coached and a desire to become the best at what you do.
Since 1989, CDE Services has provided innovative Point of Sale (POS) support and processing solutions to electronic payment providers and their merchants. In 2014, the Company began to offer a quick and easy solution to small bodegas, grocery, and convenience stores for EBT/SNAP payment processing. CDE established itself as an industry leader early on by providing a high-quality service and simple implementation, combined with a flat monthly price. Understanding market challenges led us to focus on investing in new processes and technologies. CDE began providing an upgraded payment solution allowing our merchants the ability to accept additional/new payment technologies. CDE now processes more than 12 different payment methods in a single device. By investing in new proprietary payment applications and adding expert payment talent, we continue to improve our payment solutions for new emerging markets. CDE has positioned itself as a solid leader in the industry with significant growth opportunities. As a fast-growing technology company, we continuously push ourselves to develop and implement innovative payment processing and delivery solutions. We are looking for hard-working, team-oriented candidates interested in entering the exciting FinTech space who can thrive in our dynamic environment.
SOLUTIONS INNOVATION & DELIVERY – SALES DIVISION
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Have a firm understanding of our products and services.
- Prospect, generate and cultivate new leads with qualified prospects. The daily target is 60 to 75 calls from a provided list and to convert at least 2 prospects into customers a day using phone software integrated into the CRM system.
- Seek out additional prospects in a creative manner to supplement leads assigned.
- Expand our presence with businesses accepting payments by effectively communicating our value proposition.
- Keep track of all activities in sales CRM and understand CRM functionality well enough to:
- Enter prospect details into their record with all the correct fields filled in.
- Enter a detailed note every time you speak with a customer or prospect (logging a call using call tracker).
- Create Tasks for you or others for follow up.
- Utilize existing email templates.
- Create a Lead Opportunity only if prospective merchant is not otherwise listed in system and determine accurate lead source for all prospects.
- Be willing to continuously educate yourself. To be the best, you need to study and practice.
- Ensure prospect and/or customer receives the correct information, literature, etc. What a customer or prospect receives is your responsibility.
- Be honest and act with integrity by completing whatever you told a customer or a prospect you said you would do.
- Select appropriate product information to meet the needs of individual merchants, support upselling, and achieve sales targets.
- Manage daily lead pipelines effectively.
- Exhibit a strong knowledge of payment processing solutions.
- Maintain individual goals while achieving targeted profitability and revenue results.
- Perform other related duties assigned by management.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to make calls to prospective merchants.
- Experience in utilizing a CRM system and pipeline management.
- Strong sales and solution selling background with an emphasis on customer service skills and experience in selling merchant services preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with customers and maintain a professional and courteous attitude.
- Ability to absorb, understand, and articulate technical and non-technical brand and product information effectively to customers.
- Driven with a results-oriented mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player with an ability to relate with people from different backgrounds; establish rapport and influence others to be successful.
- Solid understanding of sales principles in overcoming objections.
- Capacity to actively listen and identify the needs of a customer and advise on device and POS solutions.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary sales support to prospects and merchants.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Maintain a positive, business, and sales attitude.
- Display a desire to continually learn, better yourself, and be better than the competition.
- Make a guaranteed number of QUALITY calls every business day.
- Keep documentation for every call.
- Maintain the highest degree of integrity.
- Establish a mindset of gaining customers instead of deals.
- Learn, practice, or drill a sales technique every day.
- Listen effectively and act as a customer’s Trusted Advisor.
- Know the product inside and out and how it compares to the competition.
- View yourself as equal status to the customer.
- Know where to draw the line in the sand.
- Be punctual.
- Have and continue to refine a process.
- Get testimonials.
- Follow through as promised.
- Help customers navigate through our company’s procedures.
- Understand a customer’s business.
- Learn how customers buy versus how we sell.
- Sales experience in merchant acquiring strongly preferred.
- 100% in office work.
Salary & Compensation Structure
- Base salary plus additional earned compensation in the form of commissions.
- Commissions are uncapped, paid out monthly, and based on the achievement of a monthly quota. Earned commissions are tiered and directly correlated to quota achievement.
Family-oriented and professional development environment offering:
- 100% Medical insurance coverage for employees
- Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Employer paid Life Insurance, Long Term, and Short-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite gym with personal trainer on staff
The duties and responsibilities listed above are subject to change and may not reflect all tasks required. You can expect that as CDE continues to grow and evolve due to changing market and regulatory demands, certain tasks may be re-distributed to concentrate skills. Any change in duties and responsibilities will be discussed with you in advance.
CDE is an equal opportunity employer.
Start Your Application