HVAC Technician needed.
Skills mandatory. Ego encouraged.
Some people know they’re good.
They take pride in being better than average. They get the details right – even
the ones most people wouldn’t notice. Why? Because there’s a right way and a
wrong way, and people are depending on you to do it the right way.
We’re looking for an HVAC Technician we can be proud to have on our team,
because you’re proud to be on it! You know the equipment. You know the
codes. You know how to explain things to our customers when they ask you
about the equipment or the codes.
The work? Done right the first time.
The paperwork? Filled out and filed.
The customer? Confident, satisfied, and more knowledgeable about their system
than before they met you.
Call-backs? Rare, but taken care of quickly.
- The basic requirements are pretty standard:
- A high school diploma (or GED).
- A minimum of three years’ field experience and formal training, as well as
- A valid and unrestricted driver’s license.
- A professional set of tools worthy of someone with your skills.
But what sets you apart is the other stuff: A personal pride in doing the best
work, every time. The ability to mentor others on the team … because secretly
you know they’re already watching how you do it. A knack for customer
communication that makes it easy for people to ask you questions, understand
the recommendations you make, and feel confident in the decisions you help
them make. A desire to see those five stars come in after you finish a job and
help build the reputation of the team at Trust 1.
If this sounds like you, we should probably talk. Tell us what you can bring to
Trust 1. Tell us about some of your favorite projects, and how you decided
plumbing was the job that was right for you.
Tell us where you’d like to go from here, and let’s see if we can help make that happen!
Compensation: $30-$50 Per Hour
Commission on Top of Hourly. Our Average Technician makes $1,000 Extra per week
Spiffs on Top of everything else
- NO ON-CALL ( Tons of overtime available if wanted, including Saturday's )
- Guaranteed 40 Hours a Week
- New Fully Stocked Take home van
- Company iPad and company phone
- Great Company Culture
- Very Supportive leadership
- On going paid training (Sometimes out of state)
- Full uniforms with laundry Service
- Paid Birthdays Off
- Plenty of Time Off
- weeks Paid Vacation Time and it grows from there (Negotiable)
- Employee of the Month Recognition and Prizes
- Weekly Contests to win Extra Prizes
- Flexible Hours and Flexible Schedule Available
- Boot / Sneaker Allowance
- Great 401k with 4% Match
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Insurance
- 100% Paid Dental Insurance
- 100% Paid Life Insurance
- 100% Paid Vision
“Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it’s amazing what they can accomplish.” ~ Sam WaltonStart Your Application