Welcome To Yellowhawk Resort - Applying For The Bookkeeper Position
Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers. Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Position is part-time at 10-15 hours per week, with the potential of moving into full-time capacity.
Start Your Application
- Know and demonstrate through your actions the Denim Hospitality mission of “feel like family while you’re our guest.”
- Ensure your behavior reflects Denim Hospitality’s values of intentionality, authenticity, craft, anticipatory hospitality, responsibility, connection, and care both through personal demonstration as well as weaving it into the culture of the property.
- Provide prompt and courteous service, adhering to Denim Hospitality service standards and policies, acting guest first.
- Maintain personnel records including W-4 and I-9 forms.
- Enter employee information and payroll data into systems.
- Calculate commissions.
- Process vacation and sick leave requests.
- Process new employee forms, status change forms, promotions, and terminations.
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices.
- Maintain vendor files.
- Reconcile credit card statements with receipts.
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries.
- Enter daily tasting room/events sales to systems.
- Processing tasting room cash bags and tills.
- Enter bulk wine/wholesale wine sales to systems.
- Receive and record bulk wine/wholesale wine sales payments to systems.
- Collect outstanding or unpaid invoices.
- Enter cash and check deposits into the systems.
- Deposit cash and checks to bank.
- Serve as a role model when serving guests and interacting with employees by maintaining a positive, upbeat, and energetic attitude; taking a proactive approach to teamwork and problem-solving; and remaining aware of your role in the larger picture of the guest experience.
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests and team members in compliance with policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.