Welcome To Hanna's Property Maintenance - Applying For The Head Gardener Position
Hanna’s Property Maintenance is searching for an experienced, competent, and reliable Head Gardener to join our friendly close-knit team maintaining residential gardens and commercial grounds for the 2024 season. To succeed in this role, you should be physically fit and able to manage small machinery. The ideal candidate will be friendly, professional and possess plant identification knowledge and effective gardening techniques.
- Maintain residential and commercial customer gardens to ensure they meets specific requirements and expectations.
- Maintain a clean garden by clearing litter from the gardens.
- Performs, and directs other employees in performing, general plant care and garden maintenance, relying on knowledge of horticulture and plant care techniques: planting, pruning, mowing, blowing, edging.
- Operates machinery and equipment used in the performance of gardening duties.
- May assist with special projects as needed and perform related duties as required.
- Assists with other areas of the garden and special projects as needed. Performs related duties as required.
- Accurately maintain daily schedule logs.
- Ability to work outside in various weather conditions; endurance to walk, stand, kneel, bend, stoop, and climb; strength to push, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in a similar role, or educational experience.
- Valid G driver's license.
- Ability to handle a range of small machinery and power and hand tools.
- In-depth knowledge of plants and gardening techniques.
- Friendly personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
Salary to commensurate with experience.
Start Your Application