MORTGAGE LOAN Originator - Active NMLS License is required.
We are building a 21st Century BEST in CLASS Mortgage Company in Colorado, Nebraska, and Wyoming, headquartered near Castle Rock CO. Our company is seeking a dynamic and experienced Mortgage Loan Originator to join our team. We believe this is the best time to expand our business and if you have a proven track record in sales, this opportunity is perfect for you! We are a High-Performance Loan Originator team that has a passion for helping clients achieve their dream of homeownership, refinancing and purchasing investment properties.
As a Mortgage Loan Originator with our company, you will:
- Utilize your excellent sales skills to generate leads and build a strong client base.
- Guide clients through the mortgage process, providing expert advice and personalized solutions.
- Analyze financial information, assess creditworthiness, and recommend suitable loan options.
- Collaborate with a team of professionals to ensure a smooth and efficient loan closing process.
- Stay up to date with industry regulations and market trends to offer the best possible service to clients.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Mortgage Loan Originator.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and exceeding client expectations.
- Strong knowledge of mortgage products, lending guidelines, and industry best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain client relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Active Mortgage Loan Originator license.
- Experience with Encompass LOS and Credit systems
- Know how to navigate with Lender requirements and Underwriting guidelines
Why join our team?
- Competitive compensation package with attractive commission structure.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment with a focus on career growth.
- Access to a wide range of mortgage products and resources to offer clients.
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
- Strong company reputation and commitment to ethical business practices.
Compensation: Commission based with high earning potential.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. In addition to ensure all appropriate disclosures and required documents are issued within the required timeframes to meet compliance standards including but not limited to TRID, HMDA, RESPA, Reg Z, Reg B, and ECOA.
If you are a motivated and results-driven Mortgage Loan Originator with excellent sales experience, we want to hear from you! Take the next step in your career and apply today by sending your resume and a cover letter highlighting your sales achievements. Together, we can help clients achieve their homeownership dreams while reaching new heights in your career!
Office phone 303-681-9344Start Your Application