Operator must perform all duties necessary to produce and sew Tuflex round slings according to established company methods, quality standards and production requirements. Must be able to fulfill essential duties and responsibilities in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
1) Adheres to company policies that create and maintain a safe workplace and follows departments housekeeping requirements.
2) Work in the department as a team member to produce and sew Tuflex round slings per manufacturing specifications to achieve or exceed the production quality standards and goals.
3) Set up, adjust and operate machines and equipment.
4) Understand and follow established best practices, department priorities and customer requirements. Read, understand and follow the JHA's pertaining to the department.
5) Read, interpret and understand production sheets, manufacturing manual and corresponding reports and documents.
6) Select appropriate raw materials, hardware, tools, tags and equipment necessary to produce and sew Tuflex round slings.
7) Identify and report any equipment, operational or safety problems or material deficiencies.
8) Understand and perform the Preventative Maintenance Program. Identify and report any maintenance issues on machines and equipment.
9) Move and handle materials as necessary.
10) Understand and follow the company inventory system.
11) Complete all necessary reports and forms.
Marginal Duties and Responsibilities:
12) Pack product as required.
13) Perform minor repairs to machines and equipment.
14) Provide training and instruction to other personnel as requested by Group Leader or Manager.
15) Perform other similar or associated duties as required. Assist in other areas of the plant as required.Start Your Application