Welcome To Cornerstone Electrical Services - Applying For The HVAC Technician / Installer Position
We are a growing company looking for highly technical and professional HVAC Tech/Installers.
Generations of experience delivering the highest quality service available to our customers has earned us an A+ rating from the BBB. Cornerstone Services LLC delivers Service You Can Trust!
Requirements of the HVAC Tech/Installer:
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education
- Must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers and co-worker technicians to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have Universal EPA License
- Must have NH Gas license to apply
- Must be flexible and realize we are a SERVICE based company
Benefits of the HVAC Tech/Installer:
- Paid Medical Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Birthday Off
- Paid Holidays Off
- Paid Continuing education
- Paid trainings
- Overtime Available Come work WITH us and not FOR us
- Only motivated people should apply
Why join our team?
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Service vehicle
- New phones and tablets
- Paid vacations AND birthdays
- Ability to earn more than $100k!!!
- Bonuses available on top of base pay
This position handles service calls to customers in their homes & businesses and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products, and finance options. Typical work week is eight to ten-hour workdays, 5 days per week with regular weekend work when on call. All Cornerstone Services employees must be willing to follow our core values.
Start Your Application