Welcome To Foliage Outside Matters - Applying For The AA Gardening Crew Member/Labourer/ Landscape Technician Position
Join us in our mission to make our clients’ Outside Matter!
At Foliage we are passionate about customizing outdoor spaces to help our clients feel at home both indoors and out. If you are energized by a career that serves others through maintaining and planting beautiful spaces, you’ll become an exceptional kickass gardener that we would love to have on our team!
Why choose Foliage?
- Our work takes us to residential properties in the Beaches, Rosedale, North-York, and downtown Toronto
- Monday to Friday schedule (no weekend work scheduled)
- Competitive wages ranging from $22 for entry level, $26 for landscape technicians/lead hands and up to $30 for supervisors
- The shop is TTC accessible and we are only a few minutes away from Yonge and Sheppard
We are looking for a gardener to join the foliage team with the following starting qualifications:
- Experience where attention to detail and time management is important (gardening, maintenance or cleaning)
- Eagerness to learn is key
- Ability to lift heavy loads up to 50 lbs and work in all weather conditions ( pleasant or unpleasant)
- Basic knowledge of accepted gardening practices is an asset
- For drivers: Clean G class “Ontario” driver’s license is an asset, Drivers premium paid (abstract will be requested, proof of insurance)
- We encourage personal & professional growth by investing in off season development with industry standard courses at Landscape Ontario and apprenticeship sponsorship at Humber College
- Choosing this as a career; we support employees with the Supplementary Unemployment Benefit Plan through the Winter
- Health spending account after 3 months (RMT, Dental, Prescription drugs, Physio)
- Paid sick/personal day program
- Weekly pay
- Bonus Referral program
To learn more about our company, go to: https://foliagegardening.ca/employment/
Start Your Application