Canine Adventure Den is a dog daycare and pet hotel located on Industrial Avenue in Vancouver, BC. We are customer-centric, demanding, and fun. We have recently been acquired by Jet Pet and this is allowing us to grow our team and make improvements to our facility. Ideal experience for VOA or similar qualification.
Our work environment includes:
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Casual work attire
- Safe work environment
We are looking for a part-time team member to work at Vancouver's largest doggie daycare! If you love animals, enjoy cleaning, are reliable and have a flexible schedule, we are looking for you!
We also board cats. Experience working with dogs is preferred. We have an average of 100 pets in attendance per day, so applicants should thrive in a high-energy and fast-paced environment.
We are open 7 days a week; Must be available to work a mix of weekends and midweek. Located near Main Street skytrain station.
Our ideal candidate:
- Kind, calm and reliable
- Enjoys a high energy environment
- Can work on a team
- Isn't afraid of getting their hands dirty and building up a sweat
- Has and/or is willing to get Pet First aid certified (we cover costs)
- Flexible schedule
- Monitor the overall activities of the dogs in the daycare and manage their behavior appropriately
- Responsible for supervising the dogs to prevent injuries
- Ensure standards of cleanliness are maintained in the play area
- Responsible for daily cleaning such as cleaning up pee and poo, washing beds, crates, toys and other play equipment
- Supervise dogs that need to be taken outside to our large fenced play areas
- Responsible for following naptime and feeding schedules for all dogs
- Responsible for administrative duties and other tasks as assigned by the Daycare Manager
- Able to lift up to 23kg (50lbs)
- Able to explain the services and products of the company
- Remember all the dogs' names
- Provide outstanding customer service to all parents
Salary: $16.75 per hour plus tips