Welcome To Maritime Beauty - Applying For The Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Halifax Office) Position
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Bilingual Customer Service Representative who is driven to proactively reach out to clients in a service and sales capacity for our Halifax head office location.
- Unique responsibilities including outbound sales and managing account relationships
- Provide consistent and superior service to all internal and external customers
- Handle customer inquiries/complaints in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner
- Understand and utilize computer system to efficiently process client orders, access client history and access product information
- Follow first call resolution objectives to ensure a superior customer experience
- Provide customers with appropriate product information – price, inventory levels and product applications
- Seek solutions for customer inquiries and problems, such as special order products, etc.
- Deal with escalated issues and look for solutions that are win-win for both the customer and the business
- Support the strategic development of the department for growth by upselling via regular channels, outbound campaigns, and education classes.
- Participate in up-sell and spiff programs by actively suggestive selling to clients to achieve department and individual sales goals
- Work with assigned DSC/Salons to achieve sales growth objectives
- Adhere to scheduled shifts and/or breaks to ensure MBS service levels are met or exceeded
- Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance metrics
- Understand and follow all company and departmental specific policies and procedures
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of all MBS business and client information
- Proactively self-educate on product knowledge of brands and categories, features and benefits through PK books, websites and use of samples and testers. Participate in training sessions/meetings to obtain product knowledge, manufacturer information, selling skills and customer service experience
- All other duties as assigned
Requirements and Preferences:
- Strong phone, computer, and data entry skills
- Previous customer service/call centre experience preferred
- Bilingual – Proficiency in spoken and written English and French required
Start Your Application