Welcome To Maritime Beauty - Applying For The Store Associate (Part-Time) Position
We are currently seeking Part-Time Store Associates for various store locations. Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Proactively make each client's visit a delightful and memorable customer service experience
- Participate in upsell and spiff programs by actively suggestive selling to clients to achieve store and individual sales goals
- Exhibit and maintain professionalism during client interactions and comply with MBS dress code policy by maintaining a consistently neat and professional appearance.
- Proactively self-educate on product knowledge of brands and categories, features and benefits through PK books, websites and use of store samples and testers.
- Participate in training sessions to obtain product knowledge, manufacturer information, selling skills, customer service experience skills.
- Understand and utilize computer system to efficiently process client orders, access client history and access product information
- Understand and utilize MBS intranet website to create signage, access product flyers and access internal forms
- Follow merchandising standards and maintain assigned sections and signage
- Deliver excellence in customer service experience, including good judgement in decision making and problem solving skills
- Assist in selling tickets for MBS educational events, Carnival of Beauty Show and ABA show
- Understand and follow all company and store specific policies and procedures
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of all MBS business and client information.
Requirements and Preferences:
- 2-3 years' experience as retail sales associate with special responsibilities
- Strong product and policy knowledge, strong customer service skills demonstrated
- Bilingual Preferred
- Hair, Esthetic or other industry license
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexible in scheduling
Start Your Application