Welcome To Maritime Beauty - Applying For The Store Associate (Part-Time) Position
Maritime Beauty Supply is the leading distributor of professional beauty supplies in the Maritime Provinces. We have a store network of 17 locations representing numerous top professional lines s including but not limited to: Redken, Matrix, L’Oreal Professionnel, Pureology, Moroccan Oil, Olaplex, Verb, Bain de Terre, Cezanne, Babe, Babyliss, Avanti, Sam Villa, Quannessence, OPI, CND, Allpresan, and Gehwol.
We are currently seeking Part-Time (Perm) Store Associates for various store locations. Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Proactively make each client’s visit a delightful and memorable customer service experience
- Participate in upsell and spiff programs by actively suggestive selling to clients to achieve store and individual sales goals
- Exhibit and maintain professionalism during client interactions and comply with MBS dress code policy by maintaining a consistently neat and professional appearance.
- Proactively self-educate on product knowledge of brands and categories, features and benefits through PK books, websites and use of store samples and testers.
- Participate in training sessions to obtain product knowledge, manufacturer information, selling skills, customer service experience skills.
- Understand and utilize computer system to efficiently process client orders, access client history and access product information
- Understand and utilize MBS intranet website to create signage, access product flyers and access internal forms
- Follow merchandising standards and maintain assigned sections and signage
- Deliver excellence in customer service experience, including good judgement in decision making and problem solving skills
- Assist in selling tickets for MBS educational events, Carnival of Beauty Show and ABA show
- Understand and follow all company and store specific policies and procedures
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of all MBS business and client information.
Requirements and Preferences:
- 2-3 years’ experience as retail sales associate with special responsibilities
- Strong product and policy knowledge, strong customer service skills demonstrated
- Bilingual Preferred
- Hair, Esthetic or other industry license
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexible in scheduling
Shaping Success Together:
The ability of Maritime Beauty Supply to remain competitive and successful in today’s world is directly attributable to our employees. These beliefs, our commitment to open lines of communication and our policies and practices, ensure that we all operate in a positive employee relations environment that is supportive of our employees. We value our employees and strive to offer an environment of challenge, continued growth and learning opportunities.
- Medical benefits (Health, Dental and Life Insurances)
- RSP Matching Contribution Plan
- Service Recognition Program
- Enhanced Vacation plan and personal days
- Corporate Charitable Donation Program
- Employee Fitness Program
- Personal, Professional and Career Development Program
- Maternity Leave Top-Up
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates being considered will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
Maritime Beauty Supply is an equal opportunity employer.
Start Your Application