Sales Team Overview: Build and preserve relationships with current and future homebuyers and provide a world-class experience to them in an effort to serve them well and generate new Betenbough homeowners.
Job Summary: Responsible for walking alongside and advising prospective homebuyers through the Betenbough Homes home-buying process from first communication to closing. This role seeks world-class customer satisfaction rates through knowledge and timely and honest communication.
Essential Job Functions:
• Greet every customer in a warm and welcoming manner.
• Follow and embrace fundamental sales process that encourages repeat buyers and customer referrals while building Betenbough Homes’ brand reputation.
• Respond in a timely manner to customer requests for further assistance or information.
• Demonstrate model homes, available homes, homesites, and communities to discuss USPs, floor plans, general construction timelines, and options.
• Overcome sales objections with the final goal of creating a satisfied and informed homebuyer.
• Receive loan approvals and questions about financing from prospective buyers and get answers to customers quickly.
• Fulfill all parts of the sales transactions by following-up on contracts, construction deposits and loan applications.
• Complete required paperwork, computer entries, and maintain sales files ensuring that all information is accurate.
• Attend all sales trainings and participate in coaching exercises, which include regular video shops/game film by a third party.
• Conduct daily follow-up calls with homebuyers until home closes.
• Participate and/or host sales and marketing events such as grand openings and open houses. Qualifications:
• Relationship skills – ability to connect with others, influence others, inspire change in others and manage conflict well with others in order to build trust.
• High emotional intelligence – displays social and self-awareness in order to adjust sales approach with variety of homebuyers and has the ability to self-manage.
• Ambitious – displays high achievement drive and motivation to win. A self-starter who seeks to discover and improve themselves and processes.
• Energy – action-oriented and consistently exhibits positive energy.
• Team player – ability to work in a team environment, open to other’s ideas and willing to cooperate and collaborate.
• Strong communication skills – ability to communicative both verbally and written in a professional and persuasive manner.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
• Vision for near, mid-range, far and accommodation; hearing for low, medium, and high pitch
• Works outside in uncontrolled conditions. Position will be subject to possible extreme weather and driving conditions (rain, snow, high winds, sand storms)
• Requires valid driver’s license and clean, working vehicle to travel to locations away from the New Home Center (or model homes) in order to show and tour homes with prospective Betenbough Homes buyers
• Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist
• Ability to lift 5-10 pounds
Hours and Salary Range:
• Full commission role
• 40-45 hours per week
• Tuesday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., and Saturday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (with occasional 3-day weekend approximately once per month)
• After hours may be necessary on occasion for trips, to meet deadlines, to work at marketing events, etc.
• Position is exempt from overtime Benefits:
• Comprehensive employee benefit package
• Company-issued cell phone
• Employer paid life, AD&D, LTD insurance
• Company training opportunities
• Enrolled into ESOP (retirement benefits)
• Company-sponsored vision trips
• Paid time off policyStart Your Application