Essential Job Functions:
• Meet with potential homebuyers and realtors to provide excellent customer service in order to generate sales.
• Follow and embrace fundamental sales process that encourages repeat buyers and customer referrals.
• Effectively communicate with your team, prospects and homebuyers.
• Proactively follow-up with prospects and home buyers.
• Professionally answer emails, web inquiries and phone calls for your team.
• Maintain a detailed calendar for your team.
• Serve as company ambassador by attending and engaging in local civic meetings/efforts.
• Upload and maintain homebuyer's files for estimates, agreements and preconstruction agreements.
• Relational: in order to be successful in new home sales, you must be able to communicate effectively and build trust.
• Energetic: you must always be positive.
• Inquisitive – always ask questions, you must discover the needs of those you want to serve.
• Superior organization skills and time management skills.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
• Vision for near, mid-range, far and accommodation; hearing for low, medium, and high pitch
• Requires valid driver’s license and clean, working vehicle to travel to locations away from the New Home Center (or model homes) in order to show and tour homes with prospective Betenbough Homes buyers
• Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist
• Ability to lift 5-10 pounds
Hours and Salary Range:
• Monday – Saturday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. with a rotating day off
• After hours may be necessary on occasion for trips, to meet deadlines, to work at marketing events, etc.
• Position is exempt not from overtime
Comprehensive employee benefit package
Company-issued cell phone
Employer paid life insurance
Corporate training and travel
Enrolled into ESOP (retirement benefits)
Company-sponsored vision trips
Full Job Description: https://www.betenbough.com/media/28095/new-home-sales-associate-job-description.pdfStart Your Application