Welcome To Maritime Beauty - Applying For The Technical Sales Associate Position
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Store Technical Sales Associate for various locations. Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Proactively make each client's visit a delightful and memorable customer service experience.
- Exhibit and maintain professionalism during client interactions and comply with MBS dress code policy by maintaining a consistently neat and professional appearance.
- Sales champion for respective store - Responsible to increase sales ability in our larger stores with focus on key brands and categories.
- Achieve store and individual monthly sales objectives for promotions & launches.
- Utilize sales techniques like direct sales, telesales, demo days, etc to grow sales, with focus on technical products.
- Support the Team Leader and be responsible to lead the products sales function for the store team.
- Responsible to complete the daily duties and responsibilities of the Store Associate - as outlined in job description.
- Work with the Team Leader to manage a strong customer list and relationships with the larger/higher potential customers.
- Work with the Team Leader to support strong Sale Day preparation and execution to exceed sales goals.
- Primary contact person for local schools & arrange MBS orientation days with Team Leader/DSC.
- Arrange or provide SAs with technical products training, selling tools and sales training for planned promotional activities - minimum of 1 session per month.
- Motivate and support SAs in upselling programs in order to achieve store and individual sales goals - Sales Responsibilities to achieve monthly, quarterly, annual sales goals.
- Proactively self-educate on product knowledge of brands and categories, features and benefits through PK books, websites and use of store samples and testers
- Participate in training sessions to obtain product knowledge, manufacturer information, selling skills, customer service experience skills. Regularly attend education events to learn new products and techniques.
- Understand and utilize computer system to efficiently process client orders, access client history and access product information
- Understand and utilize MBS intranet website to create signage, access product flyers and access internal forms
- Follow merchandising standards and maintain assigned sections and signage
- Deliver excellence in customer service experience, including good judgement in decision making and problem solving skills
- Coordinate educational events and demo days in the territory - Work closely with store the store team and DSCs to assist in selling tickets for MBS educational events, Carnival of Beauty Show and ABA show.
- Understand and follow all company and store specific policies and procedures
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of all MBS business and client information.
Requirements and Preferences:
- Hair, Esthetic or other industry license
- 2-3 years' experience as retail sales associate with special responsibilities
- Proven sales upselling results over 1-2 years
- Strong product and policy knowledge, strong customer service skills demonstrated
- Bilingual Preferred
- Strong computer skills with MS Office
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work within a team
- Proven ability to learn and be able to communicate technical product information
- Strong selling skills that are appropriate in a retail sales environment
- Flexible in scheduling
Start Your Application