Welcome To Maritime Beauty - Applying For The Digital Merchandising Specialist Position
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Digital Marketing Specialist for our Halifax head office location.
- Ongoing maintenance of website and online store content to ensure timely updates to products, brands, and promotions (including mapping of products and promotions online)
- Monitor and update all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube)
- Monitoring online sales and response to e-marketing campaigns
- Ensure strong Customer Service for website users by communicating online initiatives to our sales teams and customer
- Provides internal support for online order or website inquiries (from customer service/warehouse)
- Google Analytics
- Execute marketing and sales strategies to increase web traffic flow, sales and customer loyalty
- Monitor online sales and response to e-marketing campaigns
- All other duties as assigned
Requirements and Preferences:
Start Your Application
- Business degree or diploma
- Experience working with a Content Management System - changing, uploading, and removing information.
- Social media - experience using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube in a business organization.
- The ability to analyze information given by Google Analytics to determine successful areas of the site and areas for future development.
- Strong ability to multitask with varying tight deadlines and priorities.
- A strong understanding of sales, marketing, and consumer behaviour.
- Must be well organized with great attention to detail.
- Proficient with Photoshop, MS Office.
- Experience with MS SQL Server would be an asset.
- Experience in the Professional Beauty & Spa Industry would be an asset.
- Bilingual (English/French) would be an asset.