Essential Job Functions:
• Answer incoming warranty calls with proper documentation.
• Build relationships daily with homeowners, trade partners, vendors, and warranty team members.
• Responsible for completion of all warranty repair work performed in the home that you are assigned to.
• Responsible for upkeep and maintenance of New Home Center as directed by Warranty Manager.
• Inspect all work for quality and completion, and have the homeowner sign off on your work order.
• Schedule the delivery of necessary supplies.
• Use the computer systems and technologies provided to maintain your work order schedule, as well as to schedule trade partners as needed.
• Develop an organizational system for yourself that allows you to be efficient and responsive.
• Know and adhere to all standards set forth in the Betenbough warranties as well as the 2-10 warranty guidelines.
• Make sure all vendors and trade partners are paid in a timely manner for all warranty work completed.
• Ability to learn and perform technical skill sets such as minor plumbing, electrical, drywall, tile, and other cosmetic repairs.
*No prior experience required.
• Communication - Superior
• Problem Solving - Superior
• Time Management - Superior
• Planning/Organization - Superior
• Mechanically Inclined - Superior
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs without assistance
• Ability to handle strenuous activity from ceiling repair to floor repair
• Ability to sit, stand, kneel, bend, reach, push and pull for long periods of time
• Typical work week = 45 - 50 hours. 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday. On-call rotation for after hours and weekends.
• Minimal travel will be required for company events and inter-region collaboration
• Meetings and events are occasionally required outside the typical workdayStart Your Application