ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Ability to learn and adapt to new skills needed for the position.
• Deliver Betenbough quality and value through high-end craftsmanship in the final details of the home.
• Build relationships daily with trade partners and vendors that pertain to the position.
• You will be responsible for all the detail work performed in the home that you are assigned to.
• Inspect all work for quality and completion.
• Develop an organizational system for yourself that allows you to be efficient and responsive.
• Complete all details such as: Caulking, paint touch-up, minor texture repairs, etc… and ANYTHING else that is not to Betenbough’s quality standards.
• Required to clean your way out of your area and the home upon completion of the Detail job.
• Complete or communicate all other necessary items so the home is ready for our homeowners to move in.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
• Work in both outside and inside environments.
• Vision for near, mid-range, far and accommodation.
• Hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
• Effective communication skills when dealing with co-workers, trade partners, and homeowners
• Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist.
• Ability to navigate hazardous conditions.
• Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds without assistance.
• Ability to operate a company vehicle safely.
• Typical work week: Average of 45hrs (7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday)
• Minimal travel will be required for company events and inter-region collaboration
• Meetings and events are occasionally required outside the typical workday
• Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Retirement/savings plan
• Employer paid life and disability insurance
• Company paid cell phoneStart Your Application