Welcome To Maritime Beauty - Applying For The Call Centre Manager Position
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Call Centre Manager for our Halifax head office location. The position requires flexibility in availability (the norm is 8:30 to 5:00 Monday to Friday).
Customer Service Team
- Effectively lead in the developing, coaching and motivating of the team to deliver an optimal service experience to our customers by meeting service levels and objectives
- Organize and hold monthly staff meetings to improve communication and proactively deal with team issues
- Manage a program to grow sales of education, promotions & up-selling
- Support the development of the team and complete performance reviews
- Monitor achievement of service levels and objectives
- Create product specialists within the customer service team to provide internal training and access to information
- Monitor call volumes to effectively manage the processing of call volumes leading to enhanced service levels
- Provide consistent and superior service to all internal and external customers
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities in streamlining work flows and improving service to our customers
- Use reports and statistics to ensure individual and team goals are achieved or exceeded
- Support first call resolution objectives to ensure a superior customer experience
- Deal with escalated issues and look for solutions that are win-win for both the customer and the business
- Support the strategic development of the department for growth by implementing and maintaining sales programs/targets in line with MBS company goals
- Oversee the completion of administration tasks such as credits, ROC’s, etc.
- Oversee the following Customer Services for dedicated customers:
- Processing customer orders promptly and accurately
- Provide customers with appropriate product information – price, inventory levels and product applications
- Seek solutions for customer inquiries and problems, such as special order products, etc.
- Handling customer inquiries in a professional, courteous and helpful manner
- Increase sales through up-selling, special promotions and selling education
- Co-ordinate staffing levels and workloads to ensure customers service levels that meet and exceed MBS standards
- Coordinate staff levels for lunches, breaks, holidays, etc.
- Coordinate workloads during busy periods for different functions
- Ensure work is completed in a timely manner
- Lead and/or support the development of systems and processes to improve customer services levels to meet and exceed MBS standards
- Lead and/or support the strategic development of the department for growth:
- Analyze the potential for sales revenue through maximizing all avenues of sales.
- Develop and document department processes and policies
- Develop and document written strategy to align the department with MBS goals
- Direct role in the identification & conquest of new schools and the development of key school accounts.
- Act as a point of contact for all school queries placed by internal and external clients.
- Manage senior relationships with the top schools in each territory by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Maintain business relationships with key manufacturers and internal resources
- Provide leadership/development to various DSC staff to achieve their respective sales goals and the overall School Team goal.
- Territory plan for proper account coverage - priorities and action plans
- Major lines Redken, Matrix, Moroccanoil, etc.
- Focused education programs and shows
- Sundry items and equipment, etc.
- Co-ordinate staffing levels and workloads to ensure school requests are handled in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure records and data are all accurate and up-to-date. Ie: contracts/contact info.
- Attend all necessary sales meeting and training. Complete appropriate sales planning/reporting and submit all paperwork in a timely manner.
- All other duties as assigned
Requirements and Preferences:
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- A strong customer service background, particularly in dealing with difficult and escalated situations
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to motivate and positively influence others
- Organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
- Strong analytical, research, and problem solving abilities
- Strong decision making and business planning skills
- Proven ability to set and achieve objectives & budgets
- Self-motivated/Able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- Strong team player
- Demonstrated professionalism
- Strong computer and data entry skills/being able to multi-task in multiple screens simultaneously.
- Flexible, ability to quickly adapt to change and be a driver of change
- Assets include: previous call centre experience, previous industry experience and bilingualism
Shaping Success Together:
The ability of Maritime Beauty Supply to remain competitive and successful in today’s world is directly attributable to our employees. These beliefs, our commitment to open lines of communication and our policies and practices, ensure that we all operate in a positive employee relations environment that is supportive of our employees. We value our employees and strive to offer an environment of challenge, continued growth and learning opportunities.
Start Your Application
- Medical benefits (Health, Dental and Life Insurances)
- RSP Matching Contribution Plan
- Service Recognition Program
- Enhanced Vacation plan and personal days
- Corporate Charitable Donation Program
- Employee Fitness Program
- Personal, Professional and Career Development Program
- Maternity Leave Top-Up