Welcome To Masse Sales - Applying For The Technical Sales Representative Position
If you have mechanical aptitude and a sales background, are smart and eager to learn, then a career with Masse Sales Ltd. may be for you.
Masse Sales sources top-quality equipment, tooling, and supplies from around the world, making us a leading machinery & tooling supplier to manufacturers across B.C. Whatever our client’s manufacturing needs – from woodworking and panel processing - to metals, plastics and composites – we can help any company find the right solution.
A business built on over 25 successful years of experience; Masse Sales understands what it takes to keep our client’s manufacturing businesses running smoothly. To create quality products, our clients need the right equipment. To find the right equipment, they need Masse Sales.
As Machine Sales Representative, you will be responsible to maintain our business relationship with existing clients, and grow the business by prospecting for new opportunities within the assigned territory.
This role is an outside sales representative position, reporting directly to the General Manager.
- Search for new prospects using effective prospecting techniques including cold calling, scheduled in-person and phone follow ups, and qualification of leads.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients by scheduling regular visits and contacts, and consulting with them to find new opportunities within their business.
- Work closely with others in the company to ensure a team approach to achieve and maintain high levels of client service.
- Work closely with our various suppliers to ensure we offer the correct machines, provide accurate quotes, and close deals.
- Travel in the territory for in-person meetings with customers and prospects.
- Travel in the territory with representatives from our suppliers, growing awareness of our products, maintaining existing relationships, and moving sales through the pipeline.
- Conduct product demonstrations and sales presentations in a professional manner.
- Clearly articulate features and benefits that are in line with customer needs.
- Resolve routine and complex client inquiries and requests.
- Create proposals and quotations in a professional manner that is consistent with the company brand.
- Successfully negotiate and close deals.
- Utilize company CRM system to maintain accurate records of sales calls, prospect interactions, client files and sales activity information.
- Regularly provide detailed and accurate sales activity information to the manager.
- Participate in in-house and remote training sessions to gain knowledge of Masse Sales products.
- Attend & participate in office meetings as requested.
- Identify creative solutions to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Help ensure customer’s credit accounts remain in good standing, and collect payment when required.
- Schedule, attend and follow up on technician service visits as needed.
- Produce, organize and develop trip schedules, area plan, expense reports.
- Significant travel within the assigned territory is required. Minor travel within the province, nationally and internationally may also be required.
- Other duties as required.
Experience & Education
- 2+ years of successful experience in capital equipment sales, or equivalent.
- Post-secondary education.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment would be an asset.
Location / Territory
- One position is open for a Lower Mainland / Fraser Valley sales territory. This position will work out of the Port Coqutilam office.
- One position is open for an Interior / Okanagan / North sales territory. Once training is completed, this position will work out of a home office located within the assigned territory.
- Competitive base salary, plus uncapped sales commissions.
- Group Benefits including extended medical, dental & more.
- Car allowance, and all technology required for the job are provided.
Start Your Application